“How to Avoid Client Collection Problems and What to Do When You Can’t” talk will be presented by Greg Groeneveld and Richard Zuromski, Jr.
Greg Groeneveld is an attorney in San Francisco who specializes in collecting judgments. He has been practiced law in California since 1993. Greg Groeneveld graduated from the Columbia University School of Law (where he was a Stone Scholar). He has a Masters in Public Policy and a BBA in Accounting. Richard Zuromski, Jr. represents businesses needing legal advice related to a business, contract or real estate dispute. He previously worked as an associate in one of the biggest law firms in the country and as a partner in a smaller regional firm. As a business owner, he knows how to leverage his experience to use available, and sometimes limited, resources to get the results needed for the specific situation. Don’t sign a contract without him looking at it first. Call Richard before you respond to a letter from a lawyer threatening litigation. He can help in areas where the bigger firms can’t.
Key learning points:
- Best practices to avoid the need to collect from clients
- Mandatory fee arbitration requirements
- Real world examples of collection mistakes
- 11:30 am to Noon – Networking
- 12:00 to 12:15 Introductions
- 12:15 to 12:45 Speaker Presentation
- 12:45 to 1:15 – Audience Learnings
- 1:15 to 1:30 pm – Networking.