425 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94105
“Social Media for Lawyers” talk will be presented by Lael Sturm
Lael Sturm will lead the session and answer your marketing questions with the goal of giving you actionable advice that you can put to work immediately. Lael has been working in digital marketing for over 20 years. His agency, LPSS supports businesses of all sizes (including a wide range of law firms) with one important thing in common: they all want to grow.
The key learning points are:
- How to use Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram to reach new clients
- Content expertise as a marketing tool
- What does success on social media look like?
- 11:30 am to Noon – Networking
- 12:00 to 12:15 Introductions
- 12:15 to 12:45 Speaker Presentation
- 12:45 to 1:15 – Audience Learnings
- 1:15 to 1:30 pm – Networking.
Thank you again for attending the Attorney Action Club on November 15, and for making my presentation such a success. Throughout my career, I have believed that educating people has been an integral part of my service. The complications that surround probate and trust sales are often a surprise for families. I have relied on good attorneys to assist my clients informing estate plans, writing and updating trusts, and in navigating probate sales. I sincerely hope that you received something of value from my presentation, and I would like to meet with you individually to discuss what we might be able to do together in the future. Follow the link on this page to see videos of the work that we have done.
Warm regards, Craig. Cell: 415-730-3030