425 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94105
“Avoiding the marital doghouse: counsel from an old law dog who now practices couples therapy” talk will be presented by Mark Perlmutter
A former 30- year-plus Texas Trial Lawyer, “superlawyer” and “legal innovator,” Mark Perlmutter, MA, JD, now helps individuals and couples to have more satisfying business and intimate relationships.He also mediates, and is an Adjunct Professor of Law at UC Hastings and the University of Texas School of Law where he teaches “Powerful Communication From the Inside Out.”He practices as a relationship coach with Managing Human Differences (Managingdifferences.net) helping businesses manage workplace conflict, has counseled law students at Golden Gate University, and serves as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist focusing on couples therapy and public speaking anxiety.
The key learning points are:
- Learn how to write an owners manual for working on your partner
- Learn how to avoid those pesky repetitive fights that seem to be out of control and take on a life of their own
- Learn how to take charge of marital conflict and restore the connection with your partner
- 11:30 am to Noon – Networking
- 12:00 to 12:15 Introductions
- 12:15 to 12:45 Speaker Presentation
- 12:45 to 1:15 – Audience Learnings
- 1:15 to 1:30 pm – Networking.
Thank you again for attending the Attorney Action Club on November 15, and for making my presentation such a success. Throughout my career, I have believed that educating people has been an integral part of my service. The complications that surround probate and trust sales are often a surprise for families. I have relied on good attorneys to assist my clients informing estate plans, writing and updating trusts, and in navigating probate sales. I sincerely hope that you received something of value from my presentation, and I would like to meet with you individually to discuss what we might be able to do together in the future. Follow the link on this page to see videos of the work that we have done.
Warm regards, Craig. Cell: 415-730-3030