425 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94105
“Mindset + Systems = Exponential Growth of your Law Firm” talk will be presented by Pradnya Leitner and Leo Manzione.
As a personal & business success coach, Pradnya Leitner works with individuals, business owners, executives & teams to help them achieve truly transformational goals and life-changing results. She uses a proven methodology that is based on 60 years of research in the field of mind, human behavior and human potential. By understanding and applying proven success and mindset principles, Pradnya’s clients frequently astonish themselves with what they are able to accomplish in less time and with much less effort than they’d previously believed possible. She truly believes that once we work on both mindset and action plan, our effectiveness exceeds our expectations.
Leo Manzione is a Partner and Senior Business Consultant with Run Right Consulting who lives to help people succeed. Whether that’s doubling annual income or making a vacation possible while the business continues to grow, he’s here to help! He meets with hundreds of business owners and executives from around the world each year to discuss their unique experiences and challenges. As a coach, he works with his clients to help them identify and eliminate the bottlenecks in their businesses through proven principles and the development of key systems.
Get in the right mindset for exponential growth then use the right systems to see it through.
In this presentation with two coaches, one specializes in mindset and the other in systems, you’ll learn how to:
- Clearly define the growth you really want and what may be holding you back
- Improve your own productivity, performance, and profit
- Find and resonate with the right new business your firm needs to grow
- Get in and develop a bulletproof mindset that ensures your systems have the highest return on investment.
Learn proven techniques and hear real-life stories & examples that will help you make 2020 your best year yet
- 11:30 am to Noon – Networking
- 12:00 to 12:15 Introductions
- 12:15 to 12:45 Speaker Presentation
- 12:45 to 1:15 – Audience Learnings
- 1:15 to 1:30 pm – Networking.