- Types of insurance policies that may provide coverage related to Covid-19 losses.
- Specific types of claims to consider; business interruption, contingent business interruption claims, supply chain interruption, civil authority coverage, event cancellation.
- Understand the term “physical damage.”
- Relevance and Impact of Government Orders.
Peter Roldan helps policyholders maximize their insurance coverage. He is an experienced insurance law attorney and is adept at representing and advising clients regarding their insurance policies and claims.
Nicole S. Adams-Hess
- The ABC’s of opening up a new claim in the Covid-19 environment.
- Insurance Company obligations to their policyholders.
- Issue spotting if an insurance company cancels the policy.
- What to think about upon renewal of existing insurance.
Nicole S. Adams-Hess, Esq. represents policyholders in insurance coverage and bad faith litigation under a broad spectrum of personal and commercial insurance policies including general liability, directors and officers, employment practices liability, errors and omissions, umbrella and excess, cyber insurance, homeowners, and automobile policies. Ms. Adams-Hess has extensive experience with insurance policy reconstruction, insurance archaeology, and lost policy cases, and has had success in obtaining significant recoveries for policyholders when their insurance policies have been lost or destroyed.Published in